How Our Rugs Work
Our patented 2-piece Rug System consists of a Rug Cover and a Rug Pad.
- Machine Washable: Fits in a regular-size washing machine
- Extra durable: Features a pronounced polyester weave and a polyurethane water-resistant barrier
- UV & Chlorine Resistant: Built to resist color fading from sun or chlorine exposure
- Versatile: Can be used indoors and with any same-size Ruggable Rug Pad
- Nonslip: Keeps Rug Cover in place
- Sustainable: Made from 95% recycled polyester
- Low Clearance: Only 1/8" thick
- Easy to Clean: Just spot-clean with soap and water
- Latex Free
Sweep, Spray or Machine Wash
Thanks to our innovative Cling Effect technology, the Rug Cover can be detached and reattached to the Rug Pad without losing its grip, making it easier for you to clean it. Here are a few ways:
Sweep: For everyday maintenance, sweep or shake the Cover to get rid of dirt, dust, and loose debris.
Spray: You may also rinse the Cover with a garden hose.
Machine Wash: For a thorough cleanse, wash the Cover in cold water using a mild and non-bleach detergent. Tumble dry on low or reattach it back to the Pad and air-dry under the sun.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
We offer Free Standard Shipping and Handling within the U.S. and Canada, EXCLUDING Hawaii, Alaska, and the U.S. Territories.
Our products are made to order. Due to COVID-19, we have diverted resources to producing face masks to donate to essential workers. At this time, please expect your order to ship in 2-4 weeks.
For more information about our shipping policies, click here.
#Ruggable in Real Life
Meet Our Founder
Ever had to throw away a rug after a pet accident? That’s exactly what happened to Jeneva Bell, founder of Ruggable and creator of the first washable rug. She thought, “imagine how great it would be for everyone to be able to wash all of their rugs, including large area rugs, in a home washer and dryer at their own convenience.”