Our patented 2-piece Rug System consists of a Rug Cover and a Rug Pad.
- Machine Washable: Fits in a regular-size washing machine
- Stain and Water Resistant: Made from polyester with a polyurethane water-resistant barrier
- Low Pile and Lightweight: Only 1/8" thick
- Interchangeable: Can be used with any same-size Ruggable Rug Pad
- Made to Order: Consciously made upon order to reduce waste
- Low Clearance: Only 1/8" thick
- Non Slip: Keeps Rug Cover in place
- Easy to Clean: Just spot-clean with soap and water
- Latex Free
- All 8'x10' and 9'x12' Classic Rug Systems come with a Rug Pad made up of two smaller pieces for easier assembly.
Washer Size Minimum Requirements
Our rugs are compatible with most standard washing machines, but, just to be safe, here are a few guidelines.
|Chenille Rugs||Minimum Washer Size|
|Runners, 2'x3', 3’x5’, 5’x7’, 6’Round||2.2+ Cu. Ft.|
|4’x6'||2.4+ Cu. Ft.|
|6’x9’, 8’x10’, 8’Round||3.8+ Cu. Ft.|
|9’x12’||4.2+ Cu. Ft.|
Free Standard Shipping
We offer free standard shipping and handling on all orders within the U.S. (excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and the U.S. Territories).
Our products are made to order, which means we create your rug after your order has been placed. At this time, please expect your orders to ship within 1 to 2 weeks for orders within the U.S. and 1 to 3 weeks for orders within Canada.
Learn more about our shipping policies here.
We want you to feel confident in your purchase. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange your order for any reason—even if you just change your mind—within 30 days of receipt.
Learn more about our return policy here.
365 Day Warranty
Shop with confidence, every Ruggable rug is backed by a warranty!
Our manufacturer’s warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for one year from the product’s date of delivery.
Meet Our Founder
Ever had to throw away a rug after a pet accident? That’s exactly what happened to Jeneva Bell, founder of Ruggable and creator of the first washable rug. She thought, “imagine how great it would be for everyone to be able to wash all of their rugs, including large area rugs, in a home washer and dryer at their own convenience.”